Make sure you head down to the wonderful wedding fayre at Aldwick Estate on 12th January, 2020, when it will be offering newly engaged couples and those planning their wedding day a warm welcome to its beautiful, well-appointed venue. Best of all, admission is free and you can go any time between 11am and 3pm.
What can you expect?
- Meet the Aldwick Team, who strive to ensure that your big day is a five-star success, and discuss your specific requirements.
- Soak in the atmosphere of rustic farm buildings, in a secluded setting of sweeping gardens and glorious countryside views.·
- View the Old Barn, licensed for civil ceremonies, dressed for a wedding ceremony.
- Sample delicious canapés prepared by Taste Buds, Aldwick's in-house caterers, and explore your menu options.
- Visit a selection of Aldwick's recommended suppliers: florists, photographers, wedding cake designers, entertainers, resident DJ and local hoteliers.
- Sample Aldwick wine! Why be married at a vineyard if not to serve your guests the award-winning, estate-produced wine at your reception and wedding breakfast?
Find out more at www.aldwickestate.co.uk
Image courtesy of www.crossjonesphotography.com