When it's time for you look for local businesses to help you with your wedding, take a look at our advertisements below. Most will have links to their own websites. These advertisements are updated regularly so please revisit often and mention Your Bristol and Somerset Wedding when making any enquiries.
Make sure you head down to the wonderful wedding fayre at Aldwick Estate on 12th January, 2020, when it will be offering newly engaged couples and those planning their wedding day a warm welcome to its beautiful, well-appointed venue. Best of all, admission is free and you can go any time between 11am and 3pm.
What can you expect?
- Meet the Aldwick Team, who strive to ensure that your big day is a five-star success, and discuss your specific requirements.
- Soak in the atmosphere of rustic farm buildings, in a secluded setting of sweeping gardens and glorious countryside views.·
- View the Old Barn, licensed for civil ceremonies, dressed for a wedding ceremony.
- Sample delicious canapés prepared by Taste Buds, Aldwick's in-house caterers, and explore your menu options.
- Visit a selection of Aldwick's recommended suppliers: florists, photographers, wedding cake designers, entertainers, resident DJ and local hoteliers.
- Sample Aldwick wine! Why be married at a vineyard if not to serve your guests the award-winning, estate-produced wine at your reception and wedding breakfast?
Find out more at www.aldwickestate.co.uk
Image courtesy of www.crossjonesphotography.com
Unlike a national magazine, Your Bristol and Somerset Wedding is packed with area specific features, venues in your area, inspirational real weddings and regular features on bridal fashion, beauty,
hair & beauty, etc.
So when you decide to look for local suppliers, wedding retailers and service providers, our magazines can really help you plan your wedding.
We also have regular exciting competitions and giveaways, expert question & answer pages and lots more. Quite simply, all the information you will ever need to get married in your area.
We have 19 wedding titles covering counties and regions throughout most of England and Wales. Your Bristol and Somerset Wedding is available to download for free as a high quality eMagazine. Titles covering other areas are available here.