The Royal Bath & West Showground, Showering Pavilion, Shepton Mallet BA4 6QN
Dates: Saturday, 21 October 2023 - Sunday, 22 October 2023
Time: 10am - 3pm
Tel: 07584 096877
“Hands down, the best wedding fair we’ve been too by far” – Attending bride and her parents!
When you visit The Big Southwest Wedding Fair, rest assured you can expect to have the most organised, fun-filled, achey jaw from smiling so much kinda wedding day out! **Cue the scrabble over whose idea it was to book tickets first**
This is THE event to bring your fiancé and family (Heck, bring the entire wedding party if you like – it’s time to celebrate!!).
With its upbeat and lively atmosphere, you will be guaranteed to receive a friendly greeting from our team on arrival. Get ready to be welcomed into an event where you will find absolutely bloomin’ everything you need to plan your big day… With a fully accessible venue, whether it’s just you and your fiancé or your entire family and bridal party, we’ve set the day up so you get to plan your very special day, together.
The BSWWF team have worked their darn butts off to bring together some truly incredibly talented Wedding Businesses from across the Southwest. So whether you are getting married locally or traveling to the Southwest for your wedding, we promise, we’ve got you covered!
You can expect to find:
• Over 100 Wedding Businesses varying from Bridal & Menswear, to Stationary & Transport, Cakes & Favours, Beauty, Hair and everything in between. In short… we’ve got everything you may need for your wedding.
• Twice daily Catwalk shows at 11am and 1.30 pm featuring the latest in bridal, menswear and Mother of the Bride/Groom (and some very cute flower girls and page boys too if you are lucky!)
• The Wedding Style Hub - take advantage of our style experts in these short interactive talks over on the main stage after the first catwalk. You can ask questions and advice in these small group sessions.
• Live entertainment - Enjoy listening to our entertainers at their stands throughout the day.
• Onsite refreshments are available from both the onsite restaurant and also at some of our very own wedding caterers and bars throughout the event. This is perfect as it gives you time to take a break, gather your thoughts and have something yummy to eat and drink.
• A chance to win one of our TEN swag bags, full of gifts from our exhibitors. These are handed out at random over the weekend, so…. GOOD LUCK!
We have two types of tickets available for this event:
VIP Tickets will give you fast track access to the venue (make sure you join the correct queue on arrival) where you will receive your VIP wristband giving you priority seating at the catwalk shows and access to the VIP area. Your drink token to get your free glass of fizz (or optional soft drink for you designated drivers!) and your bag token to collect your bag of goodies (these are not bride specific so great for all!). The engaged couple of the group will also receive a goody bag, show guide and magazine. Please note: Tickets are limited and we cannot guarantee upgrades will be available on the door.
Standard Tickets gives you standard access to the venue, with a goody bag for the engaged couple only, show guide and magazine. Catwalk seating cannot be guaranteed.
Exhibitor Enquiries: If you are interested in showcasing your business at this event, you can access the exhibitor pack here https://www.thebigsouthwestweddingfair.co.uk/exhibit or contact us directly.
We do not offer refunds for this event. If you need to swap your tickets for the other day, just drop us an email.